RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: BODEGAS TOBAR S.L.U. (hereinafter, ‘Bodega Pedro Olivares’, or the ‘Company’), as the owner and manager of this portal, provided with CIF: 23 661 598 B, informs the users of the website of its property (hereinafter, the ‘Users’ and the ‘Web’) about its policy of protection of personal data (hereinafter, ‘Personal Data’) so that Users freely and voluntarily determine whether they wish to facilitate vinosbiopedrolivares.com the personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from the Users on the occasion of the visit to the Web.
Bodega Pedro Olivares reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In these cases, vinobiopedrolivares.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation. Certain services / online sale of products offered on the Web may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of Personal Data. Bodega Pedro Olivares, as responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the current Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) regarding the protection of personal data, and this until the future publication of the new LOPD, in phase of parliamentary processing.
responsible for the treatments:
- BODEGAS TOBAR S.L.U.
- CIF: 23 661 598 B
- Direcction: Avda. La Victoria 4. Los Llanos de Arriba. 23360. La Puerta de Segura (Jaén).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTENDED PROCESSING PURPOSES
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Maintenance of the existing contractual relationship and the commercial relationship with users and interested parties in vinobiopedrolivares.com. We process the information provided by people interested in our products in order to manage the sending of the information that they request, to facilitate product offers and promotions of interest to those interested. All this in order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests / improve your user experience, we will prepare a ‘commercial profile’, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on the profile obtained. In this sense, the operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- SENDING OF ADVERTISING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS by email, SMS, WhatsApp, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the person in charge of the website and always related to the pouf and other furniture products from vinobiopedrolivares.com, or from its collaborators with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- UPDATES REQUESTED BY THE USER: Process requests / orders, returns, processing of guarantees, or any type of request that, about the products of vinobiopedrolivares.com, is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are put at their disposal. provision, or by subscribing to our Conditions of Use, Return Conditions, available at:
- DATA STORED DURING YOUR VISIT: When you visit our website, our web servers generally store, among other data, information about the browser and the operating system you use, the website from which you visit us, the pages you visit on our website and the date of your visit. For security reasons – for example, to be able to detect possible attacks on our website – the IP address assigned to you by your Internet service provider is also stored for a period of seven days. With the exception of the IP address, personal data is only stored if you provide us with such information, for example, on the occasion of a registration, a survey, request for a quote, user registration, commercial promotion. vinobiopedrolivares.com uses your personal data for the technical administration of the web pages, customer management, conducting product surveys and for marketing tasks, only to the extent necessary, and always informing the User and owner in advance of the data.
- PRESTADORES DE SERVICIO DE PAGO: A través del presente Sitio Web, el Cliente puede acceder, por medio de enlaces, a sitios web de terceros, como VISA, Verified by VISA y MasterCard a través de la pasarela de pagos de Kutxabank para realizar pagos por los pedidos o productos adquiridos a vinosbiopedrolivares.com. En ningún momento el personal de Bodega Pedro Olivares tendrá acceso a los datos bancarios (por ejemplo, el número de tarjeta de crédito) que el Cliente facilite a dichos terceros. Para que el cliente pueda pagar a través de los medios facilitados, Bodega Pedro Olivares enviará los datos estrictamente necesarios a estos procesadores de pago para la emisión de la correspondiente solicitud de pago.
- IMAGES OBTAINED DURING YOUR VISIT TO OUR WINERY OR THROUGH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN EVENTS AND PRESENTATIONS: When you visit our facilities / company, the video surveillance devices installed for the purpose of security, video surveillance and access control to the company, can obtain your image that will be incorporated into the Internal Register of Treatment Activities of the Company. as well as those obtained in events / activities, upon request for explicit and verifiable authorization from the owner, which may appear on our website, RRSS of which we are owners Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), are treated in compliance with the RGPD, lawfully and with respect for the principles of data protection regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if any of the images displayed / published, the affected / owner revokes their consent or disagrees with that publication, they should only notify our address: email@example.com and the image will be immediately deleted / unsubscribed from the gallery / section where you are, for us it is essential to respect the decision of those affected and responsible and maintain privacy based on the expressed wishes
- NEWSLETTER AND NEWSLETTERS SUBSCRIPTION: In the case of subscription to any of our informative newsletters, present or future, as reported, you consent to the use of your personal data for sending advertising or carrying out other marketing actions, these will be stored and used continuously for such uses, such as sending the aforementioned newsletters, news in our range of products, and other communications, through communication channels such as e-mail, SMS, whatsapp, postal mail or any other channel authorized by you. We may use your data to create and keep your user profile updated and thus be able to send you personalized information about advertising actions or promotions. Likewise, we may use the data you provide us to analyze and improve the effectiveness of the services / product catalog on our website, advertising, marketing, market research and sales activities.
- SUBMISSION OF C. VITAE BY CANDIDATES: In case C. Vitae is sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, the applicant authorizesBodega Pedro Olivares to analyze the documents sent to him, all the content that is directly accessible Through search engines (Google), the profiles that you maintain in professional social networks, such as Linkedin or similar, the data obtained in the access tests and the information that you reveal in the job interview, in order to assess your candidacy and power, where appropriate, offer you a position. In the event that the candidate is not selected, Bodega Pedro Olivares may keep his C. VITAE stored to incorporate it into future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA
Los datos suministrados, en líneas generales, se conservarán mientras exista un interés mutuo para mantener el fin del tratamiento y cuando ya no sea necesario para tal fin, se suprimirán con medidas de seguridad adecuadas para garantizar la seudonimización de los datos o la destrucción total de los mismos. Ante esta norma general, se plantean las siguientes posibles variaciones: ( i) Datos Desagregados: serán conservados sin plazo de supresión, ( ii) Datos de Clientes Bodega Pedro Olivares: plazo de conservación de 4 años (Art. 66 y siguientes de la Ley General Tributaria), plazo de conservación de 6 años Art. 30 del Código de Comercio sobre los libros de contabilidad y facturas), ( iii) Datos suministrados con motivo de la suscripción a nuestro newsletter: desde que el Usuario da su consentimiento, hasta que lo retira, ( iv) Documentación de carácter laboral o relacionada con la seguridad social: 4 años Artículo 21 del Real Decreto Legislativo 5/2000, de 4 de agosto, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la Ley sobre Infracciones y Sanciones en el Orden Social ( v) datos suministrados por candidatos a través del envío de su C. Vitae: el C. Vitae se podrá conservar un máximo de dos años para futuros procesos de selección salvo que el candidato manifieste lo contrario. Comunicación de los datos: Sus datos personales pueden ser comunicados a:
- Companies, entities and other organizations that have been contracted to provide services, such as: hosting, marketing services, market analysis and other services of the information society.
- Professional service providers, such as lawyers, solicitors, notaries, registrars or other similar professionals.
- Public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider that it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or in another way to protect us from claims against us or third parties, or the safety of people, as well as to prevent, or some other way to fight, against fraud or for security or protection reasons.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Bodega Pedro Olivares obtains express and unequivocal consent from the owner thereof by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems, and based on a legitimate interest of the User. However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimating basis of the treatment on which Bodega Pedro Olivares relies is the existence of an online order / purchase / supply of material and other products from vinobiopedrolivares.com.
RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE USER
- Right to withdraw the consent provided at any time.
- Right of access and rectification of your data.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of your data.
- Right to limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to the portability of your data: understood as the power to receive your data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another data controller (Art. 20 RGPD)
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- More information on the exercise of rights by the interested party: https://www.aepd.es/a,
regdamientos / Derechos / index.html
CONTACT INFORMATION TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
winesbiopedrolivares.com, in application of articles 37 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), has a Data Protection Delegate officially appointed to the Control Authority (agpd.es) and whose contact details are detailed below:
- Direcction: Avda. La Victoria 4. Los Llanos de Arriba. 23360. La Puerta de Segura (Jaén)
- Contact email address: email@example.com
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a user considers that there is a problem with the way in whichBodega Pedro Olivares is treating their data, they can direct their claims to the Data Protection Delegate indicated above, or through the Spanish Control Authority, in this case, the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-
FACILITADAOBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
Los datos recabados por cualquiera de los formularios de contacto habilitados en la presente Página Web, o incluso para el suministro/envío de cualquier productos del catálogo de vinosbiopedrolivares.com, o los facilitados por el Usuarios con motivo de su participación en actividades/eventos desarrollados por Bodega Pedro Olivares, serán incorporados, dependiendo de su finalidad, a ficheros registrados ante la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos y al Registro de Actividades de Tratamiento Interno (Artículo 30 del Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 de 27 de abril de 2016). El Registro de Actividades de Tratamiento está a disposición de la Autoridad de Control, y los Ficheros se encuentran Inscritos en el Registro General de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos ( ver registro). Los Usuarios, mediante la marcación de las casillas correspondientes y entrada de datos en los distintos campos, marcados con un asterisco (*) en el formulario de contacto o presentados en formularios de descarga/contratación, aceptan expresamente y de forma libre e inequívoca, que sus datos son necesarias para atender su petición, por parte de vinosbiopedrolivares.com, siendo voluntaria la inclusión de datos en los campos restantes. El Usuario garantiza que los datos personales facilitados son veraces y se hace responsable de comunicar cualquier modificación de los mismos.
Bodega Pedro Olivares informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that, whenever they plan to carry out any transfer in the future, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance, informing about the data of the assignee, and the purpose of the assignment. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and, where appropriate, products / orders provided / supplied will be completely adjusted to your needs.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, and in particular in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, Bodega Pedro Olivares is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate , relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. In any case, Bodega Pedro Olivares has sufficient mechanisms in place to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if necessary.
Bodega Pedro Olivares guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them. Bodega Pedro Olivares has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided by the owner to vinobiopedrolivares.com. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. The personal data that is incorporated into the Registry of Internal Treatment Activities will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and security, the Owner of the indicated File may send you commercial information regarding NEWS AND PROMOTIONS ON THE ITEMS OFFERED by vinosbiopedrolivares.com, in this In this case, the sender agrees to indicate its advertising purpose when making the shipment, and to coordinate a simple, clear and free system in case you wish to stop receiving them. The offer of vinopedrolivares.com products contained on the web are intended exclusively for persons of legal age, in the event that vinospedrolivares.com offers any promotional activity, event, contest or similar, in which the collection of Data may occur. Personal data for minors, Bodegas Pedro Olivares will always request parental consent so that minors can access them and their Personal Data can be subject to automated processing as provided in this notice on the Data Protection Policy. As previously reported, the purpose of the collection and automated processing of Personal Data is to maintain the contractual relationship, where appropriate, established with vinobiopedrolivares.com, the management of your orders, administration of your account as a user, guarantee, return management and, in general, improvement of the services that the User decidesto contract, register, or use the adequacy of said services / products to the preferences and tastes of the Users, the study of the use of the different products of vinosbiopedrolivares.com by the Users, the design of new products, the sending of possible updates / repairs, the sending, by traditional and electronic means, of technical, operational and commercial information about products currently offered by winesbiopedrolivares.com and in the future.
Bodega Pedro Olivares has a profile on the main social networks on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram) knowing in all cases responsible for the processing of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles ( hereinafter, followers). The treatment that Bodega Pedro Olivares will carry out with said data will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, Bodega Pedro Olivares will be able to inform its followers by any means that the social network allows about its news, activities, promotions. In no case will Bodega Pedro Olivaresextract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained to do so. When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the latter, Bodega Pedro Olivares will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Following the corresponding request, Bodega Pedro Olivares or the authorized distributor will immediately notify you in writing, in accordance with the applicable legislation, if we have stored your personal data, and what they are. In case you are registered as a user, we offer you the possibility of personally consulting your data, and, where appropriate, proceed to its elimination, modification and / or updating.
- Bodega Pedro Olivares: Avda. La Victoria 4. Los Llanos de Arriba. 23360.
- Form on our Contact page.