Few wines are as risky as this one. The name white powdery mildew is not a qualifier that has been used. The madness is maximum. The affected clusters, a mixture of the varietal assortment of this wine, gave, once the fermentation was finished, a very surprising and original sensory profile.
- Color: Delicate yellow.
- Nose: Tones of exotic fruits such as very ripe, honeyed, somewhat fungal and musky. From how original it is, it creates confusion. White flower, grapefruit, sandalwood, earth, chamomile infusion and mint pennyroyal.
- Mouth: When it reaches the middle of the tongue, it concentrates a sharp acidity that supports it and gives it a fineness of a northern bearing. It is full of sensations. Insistent and elegant. The retronasal is exclusive.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 13ºC.
- Consumption: Ready to be tasted.
- Pairing: Alone and with the bottle.
Crianza de 9 meses sobre sus lías y 3 meses de velo de flor para la Pedro Ximénez
|Sierra de Segura y otras zonas de España.||Blanco.||2019.
|Viognier,Sauvignon Blanc, Verdejo, Muscat + oidio.
||405 botellas.||13,5% vol.|
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.