RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT : BODEGAS TOBAR SLU (hereinafter, 'Bodega Pedro Olivares', or the 'Company'), as the owner and manager of this portal, provided with CIF: 23 661 598 B, informs the users of the website of its property (hereinafter, the 'Users' and the 'Website') about its personal data protection policy (hereinafter, 'Personal Data') so that Users can determine freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide vinosbiopedrolivares .com the personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from Users when visiting the Web.
Bodega Pedro Olivares reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, vinosbiopedrolivares.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation. Certain services/online sale of products offered on the Web may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of Personal Data.
Bodega Pedro Olivares, as the person responsible for the processing of the User's personal data, informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the current Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) regarding the protection of personal data, and this until the future publication of the new LOPD, in phase parliamentary processing.
responsible for the treatments:
- BODEGAS TOBAR SLU
- CIF: 23 661 598 B
- Address: Avda. La Victoria 4. Los Llanos de Arriba. 23360. The Gate of Segura (Jaén).
- Contact email : email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Maintenance of the existing contractual relationship and the commercial relationship with users and interested parties in vinosbiopedrolivares.com . We treat the information provided by people interested in our products in order to manage the sending of the information they request, provide those interested with product offers and promotions of interest to them. All this in order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests/improve your user experience, we will prepare a 'commercial profile', based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile obtained. In this sense, the operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- SUBMISSION OF ADVERTISING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS by email, SMS, Whatsapp, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the person in charge of the web and always related to furniture products such as poufs and others from vinosbiopedrolivares.com , or from its collaborators with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- UPDATES REQUESTED BY THE USER : Process requests/orders, returns, warranty processing, or any type of request that, regarding vinosbiopedrolivares.com products, is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them. provision, or by signing our Conditions of Use, Return Conditions, available at:
- DATA STORED DURING YOUR VISIT : When you visit our website, our web servers generally store, among other data, information about the browser and operating system you use, the website from which you visit us, the pages you visit on our website and the date of your visit. For security reasons – for example, to be able to detect possible attacks on our website – the IP address assigned to you by your Internet service provider is also stored for a period of seven days. With the exception of the IP address, personal data is only stored if you provide us with such information, for example, for the purpose of a registration, a survey, a quote request, user registration, commercial promotion. vinosbiopedrolivares.com uses your personal data for the technical administration of the web pages, customer management, product surveys and for marketing tasks, only to the extent necessary, and always previously informing the User and data owner.
- PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS : Through this Website, the Client can access, through links, third-party websites, such as VISA, Verified by VISA and MasterCard through the Kutxabank payment gateway to make payments by orders or products purchased from vinosbiopedrolivares.com . At no time will Bodega Pedro Olivares staff have access to the bank details (for example, credit card number) that the Client provides to said third parties. So that the client can pay through the means provided, Bodega Pedro Olivares will send the strictly necessary data to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
- IMAGES OBTAINED DURING YOUR VISIT TO OUR WINERY OR THROUGH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN EVENTS AND PRESENTATIONS : When you visit our facilities/company, the video surveillance devices installed for the purpose of security, video surveillance and access control to the company, may obtain your image that will be incorporated into the Internal Registry of Treatment Activities of the Company. as well as those obtained in events/activities, prior request for explicit and verifiable authorization from the owner, which may appear on our website, RRSS of which we are owners Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), are treated in compliance with the GDPR, lawfully and with respect to the principles of the regulations on data protection. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if any of the images shown/published, the affected party/owner revokes their consent or disagrees with that publication, they should only notify our address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the image will be immediately deleted / removed from the gallery / section where it is located, for us it is essential to respect the decision of those affected and responsible and to maintain privacy based on the wills expressed
- NEWSLETTER AND NEWSLETTERS SUBSCRIPTION : In the case of subscription to any of our informative Newsletters, present or future, as reported, you consent to the use of your personal data for sending advertising or carrying out other actions of marketing, these will be stored and used continuously for said uses, such as sending the already mentioned newsletters, news in our range of products, and other communications, through communication channels such as e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp , postal mail or any other channel authorized by you. We can use your data to create and keep your user profile updated and thus be able to send you personalized information about advertising actions or promotions. Likewise, we can use the data that you provide us to analyze and improve the effectiveness of the services / product catalog of our website, advertising, marketing, market research and sales activities.
- SENDING OF C. VITAE BY CANDIDATES : In case of sending C. Vitae to the email email@example.com , the applicant authorizes Bodaga Pedro Olivares to analyze the documents sent to him, all the content that is directly accessible through search engines (Google), the profiles that you maintain in professional social networks, such as Linkedin or similar, the data obtained in the entrance exams and the information that you reveal in the job interview, with the aim of assessing your candidacy and be able, where appropriate, to offer you a position. In the event that the candidate is not selected, Bodega Pedro Olivares may keep his C. VITAE stored to incorporate it into future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
DATA PRESERVATION CRITERIA
The data provided, in general, will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. the same.
Given this general rule, the following possible variations are considered: ( i ) Disaggregated Data: they will be kept without a period of deletion, ( ii ) Data of Bodega Pedro Olivares Clients: conservation period of 4 years (Art. 66 and following of the Law General Tax), 6-year conservation period Art. 30 of the Commercial Code on accounting books and invoices), ( iii ) Data provided for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter: from the moment the User gives his consent, until withdraws it, ( iv ) Documentation of a labor nature or related to social security: 4 years Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, which approves the consolidated text of the Law on Offenses and Sanctions in the Social Order ( v ) data provided by candidates by sending their C. Vitae: the C. Vitae may be kept for a maximum of two years for future selection processes unless the candidate states otherwise.
Communication of data : Your personal data may be communicated to:
- Companies, entities and other organizations to which the provision of services has been contracted, such as: hosting, marketing services, market analysis and other services of the information society.
- Professional service providers, such as lawyers, solicitors, notaries, registrars or other similar professionals.
- Public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect us from claims against us or third parties, or the safety of people, as well as to prevent, or from in any other way to fight, against fraud or for security or protection reasons.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Bodaga Pedro Olivares obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner thereof through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems, and based on a legitimate interest of the User.
However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment in which Bodega Pedro Olivares relies is the existence of an online order/purchase/supply of material and other products from vinosbiopedrolivares.com .
RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE USER
- Right to withdraw the consent provided at any time.
- Right of access and rectification of your data.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of your data.
- Right to limit or oppose your treatment.
- Right to the portability of your data: understood as the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- More information on the exercise of rights by the interested party: https://www.aepd.es/regulación/derechos/index.html
CONTACT DETAILS TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
vinosbiopedrolivares.com , in application of articles 37 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), has a Data Protection Delegate officially designated before the Control Authority (agpd.es) and whose contact details are detailed below:
- Address : Avda. La Victoria 4. Los Llanos de Arriba. 23360. The Gate of Segura (Jaén)
- Contact email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which Bodega Pedro Olivares is treating their data, they can direct their claims to the Data Protection Delegate indicated above, or through the Spanish Control Authority, in this case, the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/ formNuevaReclamacion/ reclamacion.jsf
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
The data collected by any of the contact forms enabled on this Website, or even for the supply/shipment of any products from the vinosbiopedrolivares.com catalogue, or those provided by the Users due to their participation in activities/events developed by Bodega Pedro Olivares , will be incorporated, depending on their purpose, into files registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the Register of Internal Treatment Activities (Article 30 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016) . The Registry of Treatment Activities is available to the Control Authority, and the Files are Registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( see registry ).
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the different fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download/contract forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that Your data is necessary to meet your request, by vinosbiopedrolivares.com , the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
Bodega Pedro Olivares expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that, whenever it plans to carry out any transfer in the future, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. , informing about the data of the assignee, and the purpose of the assignment. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and, where appropriate, the products/orders provided/supplied are completely adjusted to your needs.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, and in particular in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 , Bodega Pedro Olivares is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate , pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
In any case, Bodega Pedro Olivares has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if necessary.
Bodega Pedro Olivares guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them. Bodega Pedro Olivares has installed all the means and technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided by the owner to vinosbiopedrolivares.com . Notwithstanding this, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
The personal data that is incorporated into the Register of Internal Treatment Activities will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and security. The Holder of the indicated File may send you commercial information related to NEWS AND PROMOTIONS ON THE ARTICLES OFFERED by vinosbiopedrolivares.com , in this case, the sender undertakes to indicate its advertising purpose when sending, and to coordinate a simple, clear and free system in the event that you wish to stop receiving them.
The offer of vinospedrolivares.com products contained on the web are intended exclusively for adults, in the case in which vnospedrolivares.com offers any promotional activity, event, contest or similar, in which the collection of Data may take place. Personal information of minors, Bodegas Pedro Olivares will always request parental consent so that minors can access them and their Personal Data can be subject to automated processing as provided in this notice on the Data Protection Policy.
As previously reported, the collection and automated processing of Personal Data is for the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship established with vinosbiopedrolivares.com , managing your orders, managing your account as a user, guarantee, management of returns and, in general, improvement of the services that the User decides to contract, register, or use, the adaptation of said services/products to the preferences and tastes of the Users, the study of the use of the different vinosbiopedrolivares.com products by Users, the design of new products, the sending of possible updates/repairs, the sending, by traditional and electronic means, of technical, operational and commercial information about products currently offered by vinosbiopedrolivares.com and in the future.
Bodega Pedro Olivares has a profile on the main social networks on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram) knowing that in all cases it is responsible for the processing of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles ( hereinafter, followers). The treatment that Bodega Pedro Olivares will carry out with said data will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, Bodega Pedro Olivares will be able to inform its followers by any means that the social network allows about its news, activities, promotions. In no case will Bodega Pedro Olivares extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent to do so is obtained promptly and expressly. When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the latter's personal profile, Bodega Pedro Olivares will help and advise to that end to the best of its ability.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
After the corresponding request, Bodega Pedro Olivares or the authorized distributor will notify you immediately in writing, in accordance with the applicable legislation, if we have stored your personal data, and what they are. In the event that you are registered as a user, we offer you the possibility of personally consulting your data, and, where appropriate, proceeding to delete, modify and/or update it.
- Pedro Olivares Winery: Avda. La Victoria 4. Los Llanos de Arriba. 23360. The Gate of Segura (Jaen) | email@example.com
- Form on our Contact page .