Quince jam, toasted almonds and a cherry punch at the point of ripening. Drag saline nuances immersed in the sea breeze, to Mediterranean undergrowth. It is a very exciting wine at this stage, it awakens unexplored sensations. We will have to let it rest in its lair and watch it grow.
- Color: Hypnotic yellow.
- Nose: We discover an endless number of sensations that begin with stone fruits and slightly wilted flowers, also shaking, touches of blood orange and other citrus fruits arrive.
- Mouth: Very direct and impressive. It projects from the middle of the tongue forward and to the back. It has amplitude, marks tannins that are enveloping and make it longer. Very entertaining, to play with him.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 13ºC.
- Consumption: Ready to be tasted.
- Pairing: Open to new culinary experiences. You will have to discover them.
|Valencia y Sierra de Segura||Blanco.
|Muscat y Malvasía||1.200 botellas||13% vol.|
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.
buy it with