A balanced sweet wine, leveled doses of sugars throughout the mouth but without saturation. It is popular as well as acclaimed, present in multiple menus of exclusive restaurants, including Michelin.
- Color: Very dark red. Purple with maroon and pinkish spots.
- Nose: Empireumatic characters, coffee, liquorice, smoked, balsamic, sandalwood, red berries with a background of dates and honey. Dried black olives, freshly roasted cocoa, black tea.
- Mouth: The attack is resounding and marks the immediate future. It hits the tip of the tongue intensely to slide silkily, gradually colonizing the taste and making it sublime. We find everything, acidity, sweetness, a marked tannin, raisined grapes, fresh grapes. It is a real wine. Solemn.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 12ºC.
- Consumption: On point.
- Pairing: This wine should not be pigeonholed with anything, but rather with someone. It is a company wine. One and his reflections.
12 meses en barrica.
|Sierra de Segura. Jaén||Dulce||2020.|
||975 botellas 0,50l.
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.