The varietal composition is unique, which is why it is really complex and at the same time entertaining to move the glass to extract its aromas.
- Color: Red from clayey soils. Very intense and full of youth.
- Nose: The varietal composition is unique, which is why it is really complex and at the same time entertaining to move the glass to extract its aromas. Now they are very primary, diverse fruits, floral, but there are sensations that have never been found before in a wine. It is an impossible smell to define, at least for the moment, a mix between a tomato plant, ripe rachis, tobacco, blueberry jam, all linked to a very mineral world.
- Mouth: Fresh on the palate, slow in pace, it marks the entire palate, it impresses the mind with new sensations, as on the nose, it makes our sensory detectors work, a new data bank is being created. Very original, very long and deep.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 15ºC.
- Consumption: It's perfect.
- Pairing: Well, in the complexity is the taste, in this case we have everything on the nose and on the palate. I would not go for very powerful foods, but tasty. Everything to discover.
Crianza de 18 meses en barrica.
|Sierra de Segura. Jáen.||Tinto.
|Monastrell, Syrah, Nebbiolo y Petit-Verdot
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.