Aplatinao speaks about the Sierra de Segura where the interaction of the tuff and clay soils of the area are his main reference. In this way, each bottle is a unique piece, a different harmony and a legacy.
- Color: Rising cherry red, medium layer but very interactive.
- Nose: In their first impressions they appear empireumatic and with time fruits. Mineral nuances reminiscent of clay, it is also very balsamic and spicy. Undoubtedly, a wine that resembles a great book waiting to be discovered and once opened dazzles with its content.
- Mouth: In the mouth, it unites different qualifiers such as elegance, depth, roundness and eternity. It is a wine to test and that with the passage of time will continue to discover secrets.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 13ºC.
- Consumption: Optimal point in 18 years.
- Pairing: A cheek with vegetables cooked in their own juices and infused with rosemary and dill.
Crianza: Una barrica muy especial 225 litros. 24 meses.
|Sierra de Segura.
|Jaén Negro, Molinera, Syrah, Monastrell, Nebbiolo, Petit Verdot
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.