We return to rotundity, we are taking a step towards that robustness of El Bobal. It is thick but it passes well, with pleasant tannins well accompanied by the wood, this year slightly toasted.
- Color: Covered red. Dark
- Nose: We return to rotundity, we are taking a step towards that robustness of El Bobal. It is thick but it passes well, with pleasant tannins well accompanied by the wood, this year slightly toasted.
- Mouth: It is sweet but shows its seriousness. They are very old vineyards and very suffered grapes. It is direct and forceful as a wine of this variety should be in a hot vintage like 2018. Lots of fruit and complexity. In time it will be a great wine.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 15ºC.
- Consumption: Optimal point in 2 years.
- Pairing: Foods with Protein and good taste.
Proviene de viñedos de entre 60 y 105 años con una crianza de en un mix de barricas de 500 litros durante 12 meses.
|Los Marcos-Venta del Moro-Utiel. 900m altitud||Tinto.
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.