Very original wine from muscat grapes, in the elaboration procedure an attempt is made to demoscatelate, that is to say, that it is not extremely fragrant.
- Color: Pearly yellow.
- Nose: It has hints of Fennel, flowers, notes of white and yellow stone fruit and a mineral character that gives sensations of a clay pot.
- Mouth: In the mouth it is a wine of volume, with a slow passage through the mouth, it is leisurely and is marked in all areas of taste. The acidity is fair, very Mediterranean, but it is magnified by the fatty character of its aging on lees. This analytical data makes it unctuous and very long on the palate. A certain metallic character coming from the ground is also perceived.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 13ºC.
- Consumption: Ready to be tasted, and with a trajectory of 10 years seen.
- Pairing: Open to new culinary experiences. You have to discover.
Crianza sobre sobre lías durante 120 días, con la uva proveniente de una finca sin cultivar por más de 11 años cuyos viñedos se remontan 67 años atrás. Una absoluta maravilla de cultivo. A esto se le suma una vinificación sin aditivos, con levaduras salvajes, mostos flor sin prensado sin adición de sulfuroso ni corrección de acidez.
|Real de Montroy. Valencia.
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.