A masterful creation, the only nebbiolo vinified in all of Spain, the soul of Italian Piedmont in the Sierra de Segura.
- Color: Autumn red. A very bright middle coat.
- Nose: Just when opening the bottle, we find some floral nuances of youth that evoke sensations of red fruits at their point of ripeness. Even coming from a hot year, this late cycle grape knew how to overcome these adversities to show us incredible fruit.
- Mouth: It brings us closer to the ground, we can find truffle, smoke and even tar. On the palate it is as it should be, powerful tannins that, added to a large barrel, create a completely tasty wine.
- Operating temperature: Recommended 15ºC.
- Consumption: Optimal point in 10-15 years. Collection wine.
- Pairing: Mushroom risotto with wild black truffle and pecorino.
Crianza de 16 meses en barrica nueva.
|Benatae. Sierra de Segura. Jáen.||Tinto.
Shipments to all Europe
We use DHL Express to ship worldwide. Delivery time is usually 2-4 business days. NB: For countries outside the EU purchasing items ex. VAT, please note that you must pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. For returns, we are unable to refund duties and taxes as this is paid for and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.
If you want to change a product to another size, color, etc., please contact us so that we can reserve the new item in our stock immediately. You are always entitled to an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your package, as long as the item has not been used. All original packaging, price tags, etc. They will be returned with the product without having been handled.